Hubbell Consulting, LLC is positioned to serve our clients in a variety of ways. While we are not permitted to give specific examples, our clients have benefitted from work such as:
- Performing complex non-discrimination and cross testing of retirement plans, especially when multiple business unit plans exist;
- Assisting clients, usually working in concert with ERISA counsel, to remedy compliance issues and problems through voluntary compliance filing options;
- Performing fee benchmark analyses and sourcing vendors/ investment managers to administer plans;
- Redesigning retirement plans to improve performance and appreciation and to be in line with sustainable budget expectations;
- Developing communication approaches and drafting and/ or reviewing written and web materials to aid in communicating plan features or changes; and
- Serving as a registered investment advisor to develop investment policy, govern plans, and select and monitor performance of investment managers.